become our partner
and save lives with us.
Berkeley Humane is proud to partner with groups across the community. We can help you advance your community visibility and brand positioning, while saving lives at the same time!
Contact our development team to become a partner.
For each of our hosted events, we offer sponsorship packages with varying levels of exposure to our thousands of event attendees, direct mailing list, social media followers, and the greater animal-loving community!
Our events feature public raffle drawings and/or silent auctions. Donors are listed publicly and donated goods are tax-deductible! Below are examples of donations.
- Bottles of local wine or wine tasting packages
- Gift bags with a sampling of products
- Tickets to an event
- Gift Cards for complimentary visits, meals, services, or classes.
To become an event sponsor or to make a raffle donation, please contact our development team.
We appreciate our partners, whose commitment to animals and financial contributions make many of our efforts possible. Our animals want to thank the following partners for their invaluable support.
Events subject to cancelation or rescheduling
- Pet Food Pantry Fridays and Sundays from 10-12pm.
- June 27: Low-Cost Vaccine Clinic and Free Pet Food Pantry
- July 4: 4th of July Parade in Piedmont
- August 14: Best in Show – Stories From Beyond the Shelter A Virtual Event!
- August TBD: Rescue Dog Pageant at Missouri Lounge in Berkeley
- August 29: Bark (and Meow) Around the Block!
- September 13: Solano Stroll in Albany
- September TBD: Bay Area Pet Fair in Pleasanton
- September 26: Low-Cost Vaccine Clinic and Free Pet Food Pantry
- October 31: Pet Food Pantry
- November 21: Pet Food Pantry
- December 19: Low-Cost Vaccine Clinic and Free Pet Food Pan
Areas of Greatest Need
You can help where we need it the most! Help us provide essentials (such as food, shelter, and medical care) to vulnerable shelter animals.
100% of contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.