Event Phone: 510 845-7735, ext 215
About the Consult
This will be a one half to one hour private consult with a behavior counselor or trainer. It covers everyday training or addresses behavior challenges. It will be conducted through Zoom and may require the client to submit additional videos and information to the counselor. Consult includes:
- Discussion of your dog’s Intake questionnaire and your dog’s history and main behavior concerns.
- Discussion and demonstration of management techniques to prevent escalation of behavior.
- Discussion of equipment and tools needed for both training and management.
- Discussion of triggers, thresholds, learning theory, and body language.
- Implementation of at least one training technique to help modify the main behavior concern.
- Ongoing advice and video reviews
You will receive a follow up action plan as needed after the consult and post consult support (if you require it) as part of this package.
The initial session will be $85. Once completed, additional sessions will be $65 per session with code
How to Book a Private Online Consult
Prior to setting a date and time, you must complete our pre-consult questionnaire and forward the completed form to email@example.com
You will have a link to access to the questionnaire in your Registration Approved email.
Once registered, your appointment can be on any weekday during the registration month.
February Online Private Consult
February 1, 2024 - February 29, 2024
6:10 am - 8:00 pm
This is a virtual event via Zoom. You will receive the URL link to the Zoom Virtual Meeting Room after you register and return the questionnaire.