About the Class
This will be a hybrid style class. The first session will be online to get you and your puppy prepared for our group class (maximum 4 puppies. The following three sessions will take place in our training classroom with appropriate spacing and masks.
Provide your puppy vital early training to help them develop basic manners and learn boundaries. The instructor will address early training and behavior issues that all puppies exhibit. Get tips for socialization activities during pandemic restrictions. Puppy Kindergarten is recommended by The American Veterinary Medical Association and by the American Society of Veterinary Behaviorists. Learn about the AVSAB Position Statement on Puppy Socialization.
The class will cover crates and pens, housetraining, chew training, mouth gentling, handling for everyday as well as for medical treatments and all the requirements for bringing up a puppy to live in our world with you and become a pleasant and safe companion.
This class is recommended for puppies 8-16 weeks old. Be ready with a flat collar or front or back attaching harness, a 4 to 6 foot leash and lots of small, moist, digestible treats. Clickers are optional but wel(but notcome.
COVID: Rules for live sessions
- Please wait outside until the classroom is open
- Allow spacing as you enter
- Avoid touching puppies that are not yours. Please do not come if you are feeling sick. We will do our best to find a make up class (not guaranteed) if you miss due to illness.
- Allow spacing as you exit. Please be considerate of others in the class.
- 2573 Puppy Start Up: Monday, August 9~August 30 4:30 PM
August 9, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- 2574 Puppy Start Up: Monday, August 9~August 30 6:00 PM
August 9, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This is a virtual event via Zoom. You will receive the URL link to the Zoom Virtual Meeting Room after you register.