Event Phone: 510 845-7735, ext. 215
About the Class
Four Weeks from Chaos to Calmer
Times are changing how we walk with dogs in our changing world. In this class we present a series of exercises designed to increase your dog’s motivation to focus on and engage with you during walks and outings. Exercises are centered on improving communication and teamwork between you and your dog. The focus is on leash handling, body mechanics, and clear communication on both ends of the leash. If relaxed walking is your goal, this class will help you train so that your dog maintains a slack leash and a connection to you.
It begins with an online session to work on technique at home. The following 3 classes are held at our training center where we will work outdoors on the surrounding sidewalks as weather allows.
Recommended for dogs of any age. Be prepared to practice regularly between classes.
COVID: Rules for live sessions
- Please wait outside until the classroom is open
- Allow spacing as you enter
- Avoid touching puppies that are not yours. Please do not come if you are feeling sick. We will do our best to find a make up class (not guaranteed) if you miss due to illness.
- Allow spacing as you exit. Please be considerate of others in the class.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-845-7735, ext 215.
Don’t see a class that works for your schedule? Contact Train the Bay to get on a waitlist!
- Let's Just Walk 2565 July 27~August 10 6:00 PM
July 27, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Let's Just Walk 2583 August 13~Sept. 3 4:30 PM
August 13, 2021
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm