Event Phone: 510 845-7735, ext. 215
About the Class
Four Weeks from Chaos to Calmer
Times are changing how we walk with dogs in our changing world. In this class we present a series of exercises designed to increase your dog’s motivation to focus on and engage with you during walks and outings. Exercises are centered on improving communication and teamwork between you and your dog. The focus is on leash handling, body mechanics, and clear communication on both ends of the leash. If relaxed walking is your goal, this class will help you train so that your dog maintains a slack leash and a connection to you.
All sessions are now live in our training center.
We will work outdoors on the surrounding sidewalks as weather allows.
Recommended for dogs over 4 months of age. Be prepared to practice regularly between classes.
Classes are 45 minutes but may go longer as needed.
COVID: Rules for live sessions
- Please wait outside until the classroom is open and avoid letting dogs meet on leash.
- Facial covering is optional for both indoors and out until further notice
- Allow spacing as you enter
- Please do not come if you are feeling sick. We will do our best to find a make up class (not guaranteed) if you miss due to illness.
- Allow spacing as you exit. Please be considerate of others in the class. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-845-7735, ext 215.
Don’t see a class that works for your schedule? Contact Train the Bay to get on a waitlist!
Let's Just Walk 3067 December 8~December 29 11:30 AM
December 8, 2023
11:30 am - 12:30 pm