Become a Berkeley Humane Best Friend
Berkeley Humane has a special group of friends who share our commitment to helping animals. They’re our Best Friends—donors who save animals’ lives through monthly giving.
Our Best Friends save animals like Blanche and her sisters Dorothy, Rose, and Sophia. At just three days old, these sweet babies came to us after tragically losing their mother due to birthing complications. After receiving bottle-feedings every two hours, close monitoring, and lots of love, they grew into healthy kittens and found loving homes.
Your monthly contribution provides lifesaving care every day of the year. Every gift is meaningful, and over time, these small amounts add up to a lot! Your support ensures we can give food, shelter, healing, and compassionate care to dogs and cats in our community.
With the cost of caring for animals increasing so drastically, we need our Best Friends more than ever. Will you be a Best Friend to Berkeley Humane and to homeless dogs and cats who depend on your help to find warmth and love again?
Berkeley Humane Best Friends will enjoy a few benefits:
- Recognition as one of the animals’ most loving friends
- The convenience of having your gift automatically deducted
- Updates on how your monthly gift is improving animals’ lives
- A tax deduction that adds up all year long
- The joy of knowing you’re helping animals live healthy lives and find loving families