Foster support volunteers help keep the foster program running smoothly. Volunteers provide operational support for the foster program. Volunteers will collect and enter data, clean and organize foster supplies, coordinating drop-off and pick-up of foster animals, and more.
- Able to attend orientation and 1:1 training with Foster Program Coordinator
- Great attention to details
- Comfortable learning new computer programs
- Excellent customer service skills and comfortable working with a diverse population of people and animals
- Able to stand for long periods of time and carry a 10+ lbs
2-3 hours per week. Shifts available Monday through Thursday, 8 AM – 5 PM; Fridays, 8-10 AM; and Sundays 4-6 PM. 6+ month commitment required.
LET’S GET STARTED!
Attend a volunteer orientation. This is your first step to becoming a Berkeley Humane volunteer.