Berkeley Humane volunteer Marketing Internships offer the opportunity to partner with the Marketing Manager. Interns will gain valuable experience in marketing, graphic design, public relations, social media, and events. All internships are unpaid, but course credit can be arranged. Upon successful completion of an internship, interns may also request a letter of recommendation from their supervisor.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to meet the goals of Berkeley Humane
- Track promotions and analyze results
- Event support
- Editing emails and other publications
- Other duties may depend on experience, but could include graphic design, photography, videography, and editing
- Comfortable learning new software programs
- Comfortable working with a diverse population of animals and people
- Able to commit to 3+ months
- Able to commit to 10+ hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Able to bend, stoop, squat, reach, and push moderately heavy objects
- No allergic conditions which would be aggravated by animals in our care
To apply, please download and complete a Marketing Internship Application. Completed applications should be submitted with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the program.