Berkeley Humane volunteer Event Coordination Internships offer the opportunity to partner with the Marketing Manager. Interns will gain valuable experience in event coordination, fundraising, and marketing. All internships are unpaid, but course credit can be arranged. Upon successful completion of an internship, interns may also request a letter of recommendation from their supervisor.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to meet the goals of Berkeley Humane events
- Tracking and solicitation of donations
- Other duties and event support as needed
- Comfortable learning new software programs
- Comfortable working with a diverse population of animals and people
- Able to commit to 3+ months
- Able to commit to 10+ hours per week, Monday through Friday (some weekend/evening hours may also be required)
- Able to bend, stoop, squat, reach, and push moderately heavy objects
- No allergic conditions which would be aggravated by animals in our care
To apply, please download and complete an Event Internship Application. Completed applications should be submitted with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the program.