When someone must choose between feeding themselves or feeding their pet, they will often make sure their pet is fed first.
Pet Food Pantry Hours and Rules
Sundays from 10am – 12pm
2700 Ninth Street Berkeley, California (Berkeley Humane)
- No appointment necessary.
- Please arrive wearing a mask and keep appropriate distance from others.
- A two-week supply of dog or cat food will be distributed by Berkeley Humane volunteers on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer specific brands, formulas or flavors.
- Pet food also available at Berkeley Food Network locations
Over the last year, Berkeley Humane has seen a sharp increase in requests for food from the Pet Food Pantry, pointing to the very real financial impact COVID-19 is already having on pet guardians. We’re here to help by providing free dog and cat food.
We have more resources to help you during this pandemic, view them here.