When someone must choose between feeding themselves or feeding their pet, they will often make sure their pet is fed first.
Pet Food Pantry Hours and Rules
Fridays and Sundays from 10am – 12pm
2700 Ninth Street Berkeley, California (Berkeley Humane)
- No appointment necessary.
- Please arrive wearing a mask and keep appropriate distance from others.
- A two-week supply of dog or cat food will be distributed by Berkeley Humane volunteers on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer specific brands, formulas or flavors.
- Pet food also available at Berkeley Food Network locations
Over the last year, Berkeley Humane has seen a sharp increase in requests for food from the Pet Food Pantry, pointing to the very real financial impact COVID-19 is already having on pet guardians. We’re here to help by providing free dog and cat food.
We have more resources to help you during this pandemic, view them here.